Saturday 20 September 2014

You are always here with me







Calling for you

in the midnight hour

reaching out,

from the endless dream.

That's how it is,

these days.

Because I got sick when I got home

from vacation

I've wrapped myself in the cosy coffee house

environment that is the internet.

Reading  page after page of Sylvia Plath

her words and anguish screaming at me in a certain font that I love.

The floor of the world falls away

when I'm wrapped in words.

That endless need is never satiated .

So there are books and newspapers scattered in every room

waiting ,

quiet,

like long lost lovers for me to return to them.

I always do.




*Sylvia Plath image via 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...