Sunday 27 July 2014

To call







All I've been able to do this week

is get up,

and go through the motions

of each day.

I'm struggling to find the words,

even here.

When they usually drop ~

like honey from a spoon.

Suffice to say that it's been

a horrendous week,

and for privacy's sake  I'll say no more on the matter.

Then God steps up to the plate,

and does what He does everyday ~

strips away those feelings of

being totally alone

and sends someone dependable

across your path.

When that person says *call me,*

and you know you will because they really mean it.

So you weave through the hours

and the moon seems beautiful again

because someone

told

you

to

call


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...