Monday 29 September 2014

The language of this day






Too much time

on anyone's hands,

is folly.

It allows the language of this day

and waterfalls of words and thoughts

to go coursing through this head.

I'm almost looking forward to getting back to work next week.

These days are filled with anxious thoughts ,

I realise that all the events of the past months

have finally taken their toll on me.

So each day I search for the small joys,

photographs that make me smile ~

words that sink deep into my bones.

I lay out each new day like

a fresh hymn sheet,

praying that

the

right

chords

will

come


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...