Sunday 29 September 2013

The sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I've never tasted














Home.

Dew on the car bonnet

and falling leaves.

Listening to

the songs of sugar man

and loving the way his words

soak into my  lyrical pores.

Realising I'm home less than a week and

my pumpkin spice coffee is almost finished.

( Four bags ! )

California still clinging to my skin

and I'm not willing to shake it off,

no ~

not just yet.

Memories ,

beautiful

precious

and in my heart

the man whose smile still makes me go loopy.

My travel journal lies open on my bed

and in my heart

somehow,

I know

that all endings are only beginnings



2 comments:

  1. That last sentence is so, so true.
    I love every single picture, and every single word xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my darling! It was great catching up with your blog
    ( which is as darling as ever I'll have you know :)
    AML
    Anna
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...