Saturday 5 October 2013

October sky, start to fall

















It's all in the title,

isn't it?

I love unusual words.

Ever since I started to blog

I've tried to make my titles unusual.

So far,

this glorious October morning

I've been

drinking coffee,

listening to all sorts of songs,

even Christmas music :)

reading,

looking at photos.

In other words,

bingeing on beauty.

It's what I love Saturdays most for.

The night stand beside my bed is littered

with books,

magazines ,  lip glosses ~

various travel journals and several pairs of my reading glasses.

I'll tidy it.

Later,

maybe.

For now it's more music, more words.

While the October sky

starts

to

fall





* Current adulations*

Baking pies
Pumpkins
Bettering my photography


2 comments:

  1. I love all your innovative titles. They are so catchy!

    If I hadn't been working I would have spent my day the same as you (although minus the Christmas music lol) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet pea! Sorry I haven't had time to reply to your comment here. It's been a mad week as you may have noticed on my Facebook page :)
    I'm SO delighted about your news :) Hope you are well :)))
    AML
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...