Wednesday 25 September 2013

I made you





Home

dreams  now 

of Autumn nights

and cosy slippers

because this  is reality.

Thankful thankful hearts

for a truly amazing holiday.

The weekend ahead

to bake,  read and 

eat apples 

loaded with crunchiness.

To bury ( once more) 

our noses in good books


and devour every single recipe book 

I carted home from the USA.

I tuck a single curl behind my ear.

Wonder when the jet lag will pass.

Decide once more, 

to be grateful

The One who made me.

Every single day.

I am home.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I enjoyed following all of your adventures on Facebook. It looked like you had an amazing time and, amongst all the recipe books and souvenirs, you've carried back a lot of precious memories too xxx

    P.S. I love the Bible verse :)

    ReplyDelete

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...