Monday 20 April 2015

The glittering sea









We took a drive to the mountains

and I lost myself

in those distant slopes

the rocks,

full of memories

and hundreds of travellers

who  walked that way

before us.

A duck pond

with a little boy

and his sailing boat

which I loved ~

it's little white sail

reminding  me

of how quickly time goes by

as not so long ago,

it seems ~

that little boy was mine.

Then onward

to the glittering  sea

the sparkling ink of the waves

writing a timeless love story

on the waiting sand.

These days of spring

where  mountains walk on water

and

water

ripples

down

every

silent

hill

to

the

sea






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...