Sunday 22 February 2015

Hush now







Hush now,
listen,
if you will ~
to the sound of two young hearts in love
and beating as one.

I gazed out at snow filled fields
and the sun dying to a flame of orange,
listening to my heart~
my mother heart.


Seeing down the tunnel of time
to when he cut his first tooth
and took his first step

those pivotal moments
in not only his life,
but mine.

Then :
the years sweeping past
like speed skaters on a rink of glass
and all of a sudden he stands before me
a handsome young man
with his dreams wrapped around his heart.

This life, this love.
The never ending circle
of
it
all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...