Sunday 11 August 2013

A pocketful of stones






Walking through the week

as if in a long lost dream

Words and music falling

around my ears

and piercing into my veins

where the love always flows.

Looking at the picture above

longing to fly

but cannot as I have a pocketful of stones.

Even in the those achingly tired moments

there are moments of sweet pea beauty


and dreams of tumbling stars

the ones that fall from Heaven

right into your lap.

Knowing that life will always be like the sea

with

tides and depths

but pearls too.


Learn to listen

Look deep into the incoming week

Dream of holding the world in your hand


Empty your pockets from stones


and dream always,

 of faraway places

using eyes

that 

have 

forgotten

how

to 

see




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...