Saturday 18 July 2020

Hide the sky










All of these days and months

have been hidden in the sky.

2020 came and drenched itself in unimaginable sorrow .

I almost forgot I used to write  here.

Until today.

I saw a sunflower.

I thought,

even though they live

for the shortest time

they choose to live their best life.

How poignant this is,

in light of the fact that  2020 has stolen so much from us.

Let us live our best lives then,

grateful for every breath

and that we are here living,

despite it all.



* In loving memory of all who have lost their lives to Covid 19, and the families and loved ones who remain . *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...