Sunday 12 November 2017

November





The sky is


shell pink 

outside the window

and the Kerry air, 

as they say ~ 

is like Champagne.

All these dreams 
are sown into 
the pockets of my hearts

days we've spent 
driving through the 
savage beauty of Ireland.

Memories, 
let's make them
you said.

I don't know if anyone
can understand,
but my heart! 

The church is ringing it's bells
and the house is silent.

The salt of the sea
steals in 
through the window
to where the one
my heart loves,
lies sleeping. 

November. 

Darling don't rush.

2 comments:

  1. It all sounds so beautiful. The perfect adventure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you K ! We had the most wonderful weekend. I brought home some sand from the beach as Lord knows when we will get back. It's a six hour drive, yikes!
    Thank you as ever, my lovely friend for your loving words xxxx A

    ReplyDelete

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...