Sunday 18 January 2015

Alice





The days come and go

like silver fishes swimming

in a baby blue lake.

So fast.

Half of January gone.

My earrings lie silent on the night stand

beside a pile of still to be read books.

Far away I hear a dog bark.

Last night I dreamed
I was sitting under a huge oak tree
high high,
on the top of a hill.

I was laying on a red gingham blanket
and above, the sky as blue as turquoise.

I sat up ~
below I could see a valley
full of what looked
like tiny,
lego houses.

I drank wine from a small cup
and felt like Alice in Wonderland.

Rather like falling down
the rabbit hole,

into paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...