Saturday 17 May 2014

A light so lovely






I'm still here,

not writing as often as I should ~

but gulping words down nonetheless

like great swirls 

of the loveliest coffee.

Life has been such a mix tape

of happy and sad ~

one of my darling friends Kathryn

had a life changing event ; 

while we are waiting on one.

Today I read an article , 

the words struck me like 

a great powerful, 

comforting;

lovable bell.

A light so lovely

I felt it shone on every dark corner of 

my ( so often ) sinful life.

Humbling.

Out of the charred ground

the music has often risen.

And when the angels sang 

( for often they do not speak)

a light so lovely,

shone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty misty stars

A sound of birds singing

 It's early.  And almost a year since I was here. I hear a sound of birds singing  outside my window and a dog barking down the street. ...